Friday, March 8, 2013

Blessings of Sunday School

I recently started helping out in my church’s Sunday school program. So I have two things a little story and a question.

I went to a Prophetic Conference/School in Grand Prairie, Texas a couple of weeks ago, and I heard God speak to me. It was truly a blessed filling. He spoke that first I must be patient but he has plan for me in His ministry. (This patient I was told to take on is due to the fact I am one of the most inpatient people, ever! For instance I choose to be induced because I felt I could no longer wait to see my daughter. Which I later found out could have cost both of us our lives.) So He told me to start small, and work with the little kids. Not so much for them, but for me. So I can have a better understanding of His word. This way when I move forward in my practice with the Lord I have a good foundation.

Now onto my question… I am teaching fourth grade. We are in the process of leading up to Easter and the Resurrection of Christ. The main teacher asked if there was anything I would like to do during a class and there are a million things I want to do but I don’t fill like any of them are good enough or they are to childish for fourth graders. So I would like to know if anyone has any ideas that go a long with Easter. (Please make it about Jesus and not about the Devils, Easter Bunny.) We are teaching them what it means to be a Christian. John 14:12 Do as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment