Friday, June 14, 2013

Sorry for lacking

I've been really lacking on my post, and I am absolutely sorry about that. I have slammed my self with new task that have almost drowned me.

Update on where I am at for goals this year.
I did start my event business, but like anything it is taking time to takeoff. I also started a photography business. I love being to capture peoples moments, truly heart warming.

I am putting together everything for my daughters first birthday in two weeks, and have completely redone the back yard, 1000 sq ft is a lot more work than I tought. So pictures to come of all the cool things I have gotten to create and done. Also, I just got a cricut to help me with more advance orders, like wedding, as far as invitations.

So i definitely learned the hard way cutting hundreds of hearts and tea pots out by hand can not only be super time consuming but a little painful after hours and hours. I've been super bless on getting help though from family and friends.

Thank you to them, and thank you God for your many blessing. Without everyone I would be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment