Sunday, February 10, 2013

Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonder land has always been easily one of my favorite books and movies. (Not going to lie cartoon out trumps Tim Burton's.  Do not get me wrong I love Tim Burton's movies, there is just something originals can never be competed with.) So for my daughters first birthday, that is a few months away, I am planning a +Alice In Wonderland first birthday SO EXCITED. I am also welcoming everyone to purchase this pack for $5 dollars.


  • Birthday Invite 
  • Candy Bar Wrappers
  • Drink Me labels (for water bottles)
  • Eat Me cup cake toppers
  • Alice in Wonderland cup cake liners
  • Photo Both Props
  • which way that way arrows
  • and MORE
Everything comes as a PDF so you can print as many as you like and need. 











1 comment:

  1. Just so everyone know it will not stay $5. After my daughters birthday it will go up to $30. This is a special pack I put together just for my little angel and that is why there is a deal running.

    ReplyDelete