Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Politics and me


That’s my FB post à what our generation tolerates the next generation will except.
Obama’s words are pretty but they are fake and screwing everyone over who works and lives in this country. We will never get to retire FYI for all you Obama lovers! If you are mad stand up its time to fight for our rights before its to late.
Top of Form

Friend:  We will never get to retire? Care to expand?

Jamie Elizabeth Social security was set up as a pyramid. So where it would take three people to pay for one person it now takes 18 to take care of one. All the money that was in S.S. was taken out to pay for other things. Plus now that there are more and more abortions allowed there has been less and less baby's to grow up and take our place in the work field.  Us retiring wont happen until we are very old if it does happen. (Unless something changes)

So for everyone else this is why its so important to start planning for your future... Stop partying all the time... Just saying

Friend  Social security was set to fall because of increased life expectancy and the large baby boomers generation that's still draining it. Inflation has plaid into as well. This isn't an Obama issue it's a treasury issue that democrats tried to pin on Bush during his term. It's going to collapse people have been aware of that since our parents generation hence the development of 401k and investment planning.

Jamie Elizabeth Yes, but back then they didn't have legal abortions, so the idea is each baby boomer kid would have a couple of kids, and then their kids would have a few kids and that would support the pyramid. *Fun fact more babies where born in our generation (X) then the baby boom* Thought our generation has cut back from having kids, from the normal 2-5 then to 1-2 or not at all now. Also, a lot of investment plans are failing because they think they should now be taxed. (I am sorry if I have already been taxed on that money why do you want to tax it again?) And all the money that came out of S.S. was from Clinton during his term. That is one of the reason we got out of dept, that and he didn't spend anything. I like to think of myself open minded in A LOT of way but Obama keeps promising the same thing, with NO evidence of change and I am sorry I DO NOT want a president that HANGS out with rappers. I am truly unhappy with our government system at the moment. It shouldn't be about aliens from Mexico. I honestly thing they should be allowed to come and live and WORK in America, because that what the Statue of Liberty is about, A guiding light for people who leave there home to fallow their dreams and religion. I don’t believe Americans should take care of illegal’s when half of the population cannot take care of them selves. AND IF WE REALLY WANT CHANGE WE NEED TO CHANGE IT OURSELVES. I DON’T THINK GUNS SHOULD BE TAKEN AWAY, BUT I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE BETTER MENTAL HEALTH CARE. All I am saying Obama is not change he is more a dept problem and I think we as a nation need to start a real change.



I do not consider myself a very political person but I think that not only should I become one but everyone should step up a fight for what we believe in. Liberals are allowed to walk all over republicans, but heaven forbid if one republican stands up and speaks their mind liberals jump all over them saying they are racist. I think we should bring God back into our life, OUR EVERY DAY LIVING , and into schools!


No comments:

Post a Comment