Friday, February 8, 2013

God guiding me out of Egypt

I feel our Lord, God , working through me. I do not what towards, yet, but I feel it.

I was in church one day, not to long ago, where the preacher was speaking about how Moses leading the people out of Egypt and they complained about being in the wilderness and they wanted to go back to Egypt. I feel that everyday on my journey back to God. 
It does not matter where I am or what I am doing, I feel it everyday. I want to take the easy way around any situation I am in. Even though it might not be "wrong" in socially, I know it is wrong in God's eyes, and I am trying to live in a God like manner for my daughter.

People when you are feeling a little bit weak in your battle to the "promise land"   (To the Lord) and wanting to heading back to "Egypt" (Your everyday life, where society basically excepts everything) hold strong. True grace with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ it better than anything society acceptance can give us.

1 Timothy 4: 9-10 
This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance (and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment